STARLOTS THE BOARDGAME
15 September 2021
We started with a simple goal: Get families and friends back to the table for quality time together. To do this, we’d need to incorporate four objectives into a single game set.
- A range of game types
- A range of time options—10 minutes to an hour or more
- A range of player numbers—2 to 6 or more
- Long-lasting, safety-tested parts
Three years later, we’ve done it—four games played on a durable two-sided microfiber cloth board with high quality plastic and acrylic pieces. Now we’re ready to launch. The button below will take you to the Kickstarter pre-launch page.
FOUR GAMES IN ONE
- This word game is fast and simple. Drop dice on the board to get letters with point values. Make words using each letter only once. Highest score wins.
- Goblins at the Gate and Zigzag Dragon
- These two strategy race games use tables on the cloth board to give you movement options (based on your roll). Beat your opponents across the board, but don’t get trapped in the Dragon’s Domain.
- Lightraider Adventure
- This adventure game set in our Lightraider fantasy realm lets you team up or go head to head in a card/dice based adventure to beat fantasy creatures, accomplish your mission, and escape through the Hollow Tree.
Our Kickstarter campaign will include game add-ons like three-packs of our stackable player markers with matching health cards, a dice tower, and a novel set in the same fantasy realm.
Subscribe to our newsletter and back the project at the Starlots tier and above, and we’ll add the special color three-pack of your choice to your reward as our gift.
This, of course, assumes we reach our funding goal. Will you spread the word to help us get there? It’s easy. Just post this link on social media with the hashtag #StarlotsTheGame.
Join our newsletter below and be sure to share this page with your friends. Let’s get families back to the game table.